We would like to invite you to work with us to support children, young people, couples and families. With your help we can ensure all New Zealanders can get the professional counselling and education they need at a cost that they can afford.
Relationships Aotearoa is a Registered Charity (CC24033).
You can help by:
- Making a donation
- Sponsoring our work
- Contacting fundraising
Your donation will be used to help us provide services like:
- Working with young people who are struggling with issues such as grief and loss, violent relationships, relationships with their parents, addictive behaviours and self esteem.
- Helping children deal with parental separation
- Supporting step families to build strong and effective relationships
- Helping women and children affected by family violence
- Helping men and women change violent behaviour patterns so that they can break inter-generational cycles of violence
Our clients say:
- “The help I have been getting has been a life saver, I have been able to follow through and become more focussed on what is important in giving me skills in coping with my problems and my family issues.”
- “Thank you for the support and genuine advice and knowledge to help me and my son”
“It has been sanity saving.”
- “I really appreciate the wisdom and integrity of Debbie she is like gold dust – rare, valuable and precious. Thanks you very much for getting my life back on track to be a survivor.”